How do I connect my device ( A369i smartphone-lenovo ) to my computer?

Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Thinkpad, Netbook, Smartphone, Tablet Lenovo.

How do I connect my device ( A369i smartphone-lenovo ) to my computer?

Affected Configuration

    Smartphone
    Tablet

Resolution

How do I connect my mobile device to my computer?

  1. Please confirm whether your device has an SD card installed and available.
  2. Connect your USB cable to the device’s micro USB port and then to your computer’s USB port. Your computer will automatically find the device and install the drivers.
  3. A menu will appear on your device. Tap Connect to USB storage device to open.
  4. On your computer you will see the Autoplay window appear. Click Open folder to view files. Now you can transfer files between your computer and your mobile device..

How do I connect my mobile device to my computer?

Swipe down on the notification bar and find USB Connection Settings, tap to open it, then tap Connect to USB storage device to open. If you do this, your computer will automatically find the device and install the drivers.

Please Note

  1. Different versions of the operating system may have different menu option names.
  2. Different versions of the software and features are available for different device models

How do I connect my device ( A369i smartphone-lenovo ) to my computer? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Tolong Tidak Melakukan Tindakan (S)(P)(A)(M)
Jika Mau Menghubungi kami Silahkan Contact Publiser