Processor : MT6572A\W 1.3 GHz Dual Core;
Operating System : Android 4.2 Jelly Bean;
Display : 4.0" WVGA 480 * 800;
Memory : 512MB RAM;
Storage : 4GB ROM;
Battery : 1500mAh Lithium Polymer user-replaceable;
Form Factor : 124 x 63.98 x 11.7mm, 120g;
Camera Rear: 2MP;
Ports/Slots : 1 Micro-USB V2.0, Dual SIM slots;
WLAN : 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot capability, Bluetooth 2.0;
Band Coverage : GSM 900/1800/1900MHz / 850/1800/1900MHz,
WCDMA 900/2100MHz / 850/1900MHz;
How to check for System Updates
How can I check for and apply System Updates?
- Before you update your device’s system, ensure you are connected to a WLAN and make sure the battery is fully charged..
- Tap Settings > System > About Phone (or About Tablet) > System Update on your device.
- Tap Check now. If there is an update available for you, it will show up. You can follow the prompts to upgrade. If you are not prompted to upgrade, please wait a period of time and then check. In normal cases, the upgrade information does not occur frequently..
My System Update didn’t apply – what do I do?
If you confirm upgrade information is available, but cannot successfully upgrade, you can restore the device to factory settings and then try again. Tap Settings > System > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset. Please note that if you do this, all user data will be deleted.
- Different versions of the operating system may have different menu option names.
- Different versions of the software and features are available for different device models.